I'm supposed to leave in 9 days and my passport is currently being processed in New Hampshire...
I'm hoping and praying that it gets here in time for me to leave on the 12th like I'm supposed to, but I'm also strangely ok with it not being here yet. If it's not here on the 12th, maybe there's a reason I'm not supposed to leave on the 12th. I mean, it would be a mess to change my travel plans and everything, but I'm ok with God's timing :).
In other news, I was introduced at my church in Ft. Worth on Sunday. It went well and was encouraging to have people pray for me and meet some new people in the church that have been to Honduras. One of the men I met said the flight into Tegucigalpa is all worth it. He said the plane tilts and you see thatched roofs out the window, then you go around a mountain and you hit the ground with the brakes put on immediately because the runway is so short! That should be fun! I'll be introduced at my home church this Sunday.
I can't believe that these last few days are going by so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment