*****UPDATE**********************************************************************
Please don't send anything to these addresses yet. I may have mentioned the wrong ones. I'll change them when I find out the correct ones. Sorry!
************************************************************************************
Hi Everyone!
Many of you have asked what my address will be while I'm in Honduras. I'll actually have two...
The first is for letters, cards, and small packages (no bigger than a shoebox):
Hannah Dakel
World Gospel Outreach
TGU 144
PO Box 02-5387
Miami, FL 3310-5387
This second one is for larger packages. Please keep in mind that it could take several weeks for me to receive the package, so please don't send any perishable things:
Hannah Dakel
World Gospel Outreach
c/o/ F. Lynn Clough
18728 Hurley Lane
Conroe, TX 77384
You may have noticed that neither one of them is addressed directly to Honduras. That's because the mail service there isn't very reliable, so they use different services. It should get to me! I would also love to get emails (or facebook correspondence) from you and I will try to respond to all of them (although I can't promise how quickly)! My email address is hannah.dakel@gmail.com. Please email me if you'd like to receive my newsletter.
No comments:
Post a Comment