I made it to Honduras!! Everything is great and I love it! Umm...more details and pictures later. It's beautiful and everyone is really nice! We went into town today to get groceries, etc after church. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get to Tegucigalpa from where I am. I'm close to San Matias on a mountain. It's pretty cool. We have this next week to get settled and don't really have any set plans and then training etc, starts on next Monday.
Please continue to pray for transitions, etc. It's taking a while to get used to everything...trying to find things in the grocery store was challenging with everything in Spanish, but I made it!
Thanks!
Oh...and about the mailing addresses. IF you have a large package (bigger than a shoebox) to mail, it has to be sent to the address in Conroe by the 15th of August. Everything else small packages, envelopes, etc can be sent to the miami address to get here the fastest. See "Mailing Addresses" post for the correct miami address.
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment