Friday, July 6, 2007

Passport

So it looks like I'm going to Houston to pick up a passport...and by pick up I mean reapply with all of my new forms and pics and fees. They said to go 48 hours before my travel date...which means July 10th and they would get me one and refund my other fees, etc that I paid. Thankfully, we have other official records of my birth at my house because my original birth certificate is with my passport application in New Hampshire. I'm glad they told me this about going to Houston when I called instead of just telling me it was still in New Hampshire being processed. The girl I talked to was very nice and very helpful.

At least I'll have a passport!!

Please be praying for the other teachers that I will be traveling with as we all prepare to leave and adjust to the new culture in Honduras. 3 or 4 of us will be traveling on the 12th and a few others will be traveling in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

No comments: