Monday, March 22, 2010

Visitors!

I had a team from my church come to Honduras! Woodcreek church sent a team of a few families to come work at the ranch last week! It was such a blessing and encouragement to have them here. I really enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know those who I didn't know before (which was the majority of the team). They accomplished a lot while they were here. They built a playground at the school, sorted coffee beans for a coffee competetion, dug a trench for a phone line, repaired screens on porches, helped at school, worked on some computer stuff, and probably other things that I'm forgetting right now. We were also able to go to a waterfall, hike up to the pond, eat dinner with families at the ranch, play capture the flag, and have two bonfire worship nights. Here are some pictures from the week:




No comments: