I bought my plane tickets! This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I guess I haven't mentioned it yet. I'll be leaving Dallas on July 12th and will return on November 23rd, the day after Thanksgiving. I'll be home until about January 2nd (I haven't gotten those plane tickets yet). On July 12th, I fly from DFW to Houston, then in Houston i get on a plane with at least 2 other teachers I will be working with and we fly to Tegucigalpa!! I'll have about a week or so to get settled and figure things out. Then training/orientation starts on July 23rd and the first day of school is that next week (which I guess would be the 30th).
Every day I get a little more excited about going! It will be sad leaving, but I know I will be back in November, so it's not so bad.
Just pray that my passport comes when it's supposed to! I ordered it at the beginning of April and they told me it should be here in the middle of June...which would be next week! I've heard about a lot of passports taking longer than expected, but hopefully the month between the expected arrival date and July 12th will be enough time! I'm not too worried about it because God has provided so much already. Pretty much everything I've needed so far has fallen right into place! It's confirming that this is really what I'm supposed to be doing!
Also please pray for me as I try to figure out which insurance plan to get. This is one of the first "grown up" decisions I've had to make...besides moving to Honduras :).
Thanks and God bless!
1 comment:
Hannah, I'm SO excited for you. I know this is going to be an amazing experience! Keep us all updated on how your trip preparations go :)
Post a Comment