Well, all I have to say really is that God is pretty amazing! I currently have 112% of my support raised/pledged. Just 2 weeks ago, I was talking with they guy in charge of missions stuff at my church in Fort Worth about what else i needed to do besides send out letters about my trip because I only had about 25% of what i needed. And what have I done?? Pray. That's it. This has been a totally humbling and amazing blessing! In case you were wondering what happens with the extra money...it still goes into my account in case something happens like people that pledged to give money forget or aren't able to for some reason for a month or two, or an unexpected expense comes up. They said they like for us to have at least 2 months worth of money in "reserve" in our account just in case. So, that's it! Thanks so much to all of you have partnered with me financially and through prayer!
Here are some prayer requests:
1. Pray that I find a good deal on plane tickets.
2. Pray that my passport comes in when it's supposed to (by mid-June).
3. Pray for me as I start to say goodbye to friends and family. Right now, it's what I'm the most worried about, but it was helped by the fact that I learned today that I may be coming back for a weekend in September because of visa renewal requirements...but that means I need to find more plane tickets (hence #1).
1 comment:
Wow Hannah! That is such an amazing oppurtunity. I will definately pray for you! May the Lord bless you, and others through you. I hope it goes well! :)
Sarah Scott
Post a Comment