Now that graduation is over, I have time to work on things some more. In case you were wondering how the whole support/commitment form thing works, I'll let you know. My letter says that you can mail in the commitment form directly to WGO. Every 2 weeks, they send me copies of the forms that come in and at the end of the month, they send me a printout of what online donations were made as well as the total amount that I have so far. I keep my own database as well that tells me the total amount I have raised/pledged, the percent of the total, and the amount I still need. The last update I received from WGO was on May 8th. After adding those commitment forms to my database, I have a total of $7350 which is 43.75% of the total needed. God has provided in a great way so far, but more is still needed. I still need about $9450. Please prayerfully consider partnering with me in sharing God's love with these kids! Thanks so much to those of you who already have! You are such a blessing and encouragement!
I will try to let y'all know how everything is going every couple of weeks when I receive the commitment forms from WGO.
Also, if you live in the DFW area and would like to save a stamp. I'd be glad to stop by and pick up your check and commitment form and mail them in for you...or if I see you at church you can give it to me then, too.
Please continue to pray for me as I'm making preparations for my trip! There is a lot to get figured out and about 10 weeks left before I need to leave.
Thanks and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment