Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oops!

So...I kind of forgot that I had a blog. Sorry to those of you who read it and have been looking for another update. Umm....let's see...the semester's almost already over! I can't believe it!

This has been a great semester. It's been challenging in many ways, but in those challenges, I'm reminded to seek God and I end up growing from the challeging situations. I've been blessed with great friends that are pretty much like family, so it makes times when I'm missing my stateside family a little easier.

My students have been doing very well! I'm impressed by their hard work and diligent effort that they show (most of the time :)). We've had several big events this semeseter including an Independence Day program, a Day of the Child celebration, and a Culture Day program. We're also looking forward to a Christmas party with the kids and graduation before the semester is over.

I'm currently in the states right now for my twin brother's wedding! Robbie and Mallorie are getting married on Sunday! One of the ladies at the ranch is subbing for me so I can be here to celebrate with them. (Thanks again Jaylene!) I'm excited to be here for this special occasion and look forward to seeing a lot of family and family friends that I haven't seen in a while!! After all the craziness of the wedding festivities, I'll have a few days to rest at home and get ready to head back to Honduras to finish out the semester. I'm also looking forward to spending the majority of the month of December in the states and being able to spend Christmas here with my family.

Please be praying with us for more teachers! We need several more North American and Honduran teachers for next semester (beginning in January)! If you're interested, please let me know!

As always, thanks for all of your prayers and support!
-Hannah :)

No comments: