Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back in Honduras



So, I've been back in Honduras for about 2 weeks now, so I decided it was about time for another blog update.


First of all, I want to tell you about my time in the states. I had a wonderful time seeing my family and friends. I spent my first 2 weeks at home in the Dallas area, spent a week visiting my friend in New Orleans, and then spent the last couple of weeks at home again. I was glad I was able to be home for the holidays. I enjoyed getting to see a lot of you while I was at home. I apologize if I didn't get to see you. I was busier than I thought I was going to be.


I have enjoyed my first 2 weeks of school. It kind of seems like I never left, but that's a good thing. This is a fun month at school. We made January "Color Month," so all the teachers decorated their doors with their classes. Here's ours:



This is also a fun month in that each Friday is a fun dress day. Last week was pajama day and this week was backwards day. The next couple of weeks will be Crazy hat/hair day and Twin Day. Here's a picture of me and my kids on pajama day:


We also celebrated Julio's birthday on pajama day:
That's about it for now. I'll keep you updated. Thanks so much for the prayers and support!

No comments: