I'm teaching 3rd grade along with some other things at Ebenezer Academy outside of Tegucigalpa, Honduras. I'll be down here for a while, so check back for updates! I'm very excited about what God is and will be doing there! This site is to keep you informed of what's going on and let you know how you can help!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Getting Started
I found out about a month ago that I was accepted to teach in Tegucigalpa, Honduras for a year, starting in July!! I'm trying to get support letters assembled and mailed out this weekend. I have all of the letters and commitment forms printed and about half of them stuffed in envelopes. I'm currently working on trying to design a photo prayer card to include with the letters. Hopefully I'll get them all finished this weekend so they can be sent out on Monday! I'll post a copy of my letter and prayer card soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment